고객센터  l  자유게시판
인기검색어 스파, 물놀이, 콘도, 호텔, 레지던스
상반기 리뉴얼 공지
(Attention) Free lunch and Dinner at Santiago, 5 Star Hotel for 3days.. !!

(Attention) Free lunch and Dinner at Santiago, 5 Star Hotel for 3days.. !!

하늬

hello, philgrims.

hi, this is edward d. seo from santiago. i started at st.jean pdp 11th, dec, and finally arrived here santiago for 29days.

it was my 2nd camino and i really appreiciate my god and yours...

here i gatta tell you very important information. !! in santiago, you can it very nice breakfast, lunch and dinner for 3days at 5 satr hotel for free !!

many koreans dont know this info. therefore i leave message here. at satiago cathedral, you might see 5 star hotel beside the catheral. (right side the plaza) 1. breakfast 09:00 - lunch 12:00 - dinner 19:00

you have to exactly arrive that time to parking area of the hotel (may be some philgrims will wait there) 2. you need 1 copy of certificate philgrims

you cancopythat besideoffice of philgrims you might see copy shop (fuji film) right direction to 20m

(1 copy for 0.1 euro, so if you want to eat 4 times (2 lunch, 2dinner)- copy 4 letters 3. at parking area, employee of hotel will sign for your meal and just follow the other philgrims foreighner.

it could be more than 12 euro meal .. !!! good luck !!

• 소율

올 10월말에 산티아고의 그호텔에서 아침식사를 한적이 있습니다만...경험상 한번정돈 글쎄 해보셔도 좋습니다만...기댄 하지 마셔요. 걍 재미로 즐거웠던 순례자친구들과 추억으로 한번 해보시는 정도?
    아님... 식사의 질보단 그 분위기에 기분이 급 다운되실지도 모르니까여.

• 내꺼

계시판 밑 어딘가에 이 정보가 많이 올라와 있어요. 산티에고 성당 바로 옆 5성 호텔에서 순레자 식사를 무료로 제공한다는 것. 순레증 받은 날부터 3일동안. 물론 식당에서는 아니고 따로 마련된자리입니다. 점심저녁은 때론 30분 전에 가서 기다려야 할때도 있고, 아침은 혼자 먹을때도 있었습니다.

<<  이전  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  다음  >>